Why attend the #BCTECH Summit?
British Columbia is home to nearly 500 companies that are developing technologies specifically for traditional B.C. industries, including construction, forestry, and mining. At this year's #BCTECH Summit, explore how traditional industries are adopting technology to stay competitive.
You'll hear from thought leaders like Jeff More (President & CEO, Minesense Technologies) and Nicole McLaren (Teck Resources), and learn how technologies like IoT, sensors and machine learning are driving productivity and efficiency in traditional resource industries. Here's just a few examples of the topics we'll be covering:
- Ideas at Work: Innovation and Technology in Mining
- Never Lost: Data and IoT Transforming Global Logistics
- Sensors in Sectors: Driving Efficiency and Productivity
- The AI Revolution
- Data and Disasters: Industrial IoT for Response and Prevention
- It's Elemental: Net New Ways to Power
This is your opportunity to join an unparalleled mix of innovators, industry and government to learn how technology is powering cross-industry growth and what you must do to emerge as a global leader.
Register today using code DIGITAL for $400 off your ticket! Purchasing a conference pass gives you access to the two full days of the #BCTECH Summit, including all sessions and panels.