Matching BC Companies with Investors - March 15, 2017
For BC companies, the Investment Showcase will offer you the opportunity to deliver a 15-minute investment pitch to a group of truly elite national and international investors looking for technology solutions created in BC. BC technology companies must apply to participate in the Investment Showcase. Applications are now closed for BC companies to apply to pitch. Application deadline was January 18, 2017.
For investors interested in advanced seed to series B-stage investments, the Investment Showcase offers local and international investors a unique opportunity to explore a pre-selected portfolio of BC’s brightest tech stars. This is where you will meet innovative technology companies with a global market, strong traction and impressive teams. Accredited investors can register now by clicking below for your special pricing.
Check out this year’s Investment Showcase Selection Committee including VC firms below.
Click here to see the list >
Be Part of the Investment Showcase
We encourage all BC technology entrepreneurs to consider applying. Select companies will be professionally evaluated and vetted by a selection committee of savvy investors. Click here to see the members of our selection committee >
Sectors as part of the Investment Showcase include:
- Digital Media / Web / Mobile / Social / Games
- Traditional ICT / IoT / Wearables / Hardware
- Clean Tech/ Advance Materials
- Life Sciences/Digital Health/Medical Instruments
While there are many factors considered in the selection process, generally you should have a very large market opportunity and you should be performing well on some or all of the following:
- You have raised seed or early A-round capital, and your company has achieved impressive results thus far.
- You have an advanced proof of concept, beta or shipping product in the hands of knowledgeable customers and/or partners, and they are big fans willing to provide glowing references. In the case of life sciences applicants, at a minimum you have evidence supporting your idea/product through completion of Phase 1 clinical trials or equivalent.
- Through impressive results in previous entrepreneurial or career roles, you know how to take your product/service to market and/or are aligned with a talented management team.
Deadline for applications was January 18, 2017. Applications are now closed.
By registering for the Investment Showcase, investors will also have access to the full conference on March 14th and 15th. Plus, your registration will allow you to sign up two of your portfolio companies for the price of one to attend the #BCTECH Summit!
Accredited investors can register now by clicking below for your special pricing.
Check out the selection of companies and investors below that participated in the 2016 #BCTECH Summit.
Last year 40 BC companies pitched to 185 investors in Investment Showcase.