Strike a Deal | Partner | Invest
Business-to-Business (B2B) Meetings connect technology buyers, innovation scouts and government procurement specialists with innovative BC-based technology solution providers. The B2B Meetings are scheduled to occur over the two days of the #BCTECH Summit.
A selection committee of industry professionals will review all applicants and match BC SMEs and their tech solutions based on the identified needs of the tech buyer or scout. Matches are not guaranteed.
Application deadline extended to February 24, 2017. Application links below if you are a SME or tech buyer/scout.
Let the match-making begin!
Apply to be part of the B2B Meetings
Opportunities for BC SMEs:
- Expand your customer base, explore channel partnership opportunities, access global markets and meet influencers who can help accelerate the growth of your business.
- Access government procurement specialists with substantial buying power.
- Applications are open for BC tech SMEs at any stage of growth.
Interested in being part of the B2B Meetings? We can match your tech solution to the appropriate buyer. Buyers already on board include organizations like IBM, Climate Action Secretariat, FortisBC, Ministry of Agriculture and more. Check out the list of tech buyers and their business needs that will be at the #BCTECH Summit. We can match your tech solution to the appropriate buyer.
Opportunities for tech buyers/scouts:
- Meet with innovative BC SMEs (established and up-and-coming leaders) with tech solutions that meet your defined need/challenge for your business.
- BC has a dynamic tech community with innovative companies, creating solutions being used in global markets.
- Make smart investments.
Seeking a tech solution for your organization? By identifying your need/challenge, we can help match you with tech companies that can provide the solution. Check out the list of tech buyers and their business needs for more information on the criteria we are seeking.